Monday, November 2, 2009


"I wish the world was flat like the old days
then I could travel just by folding a map
no more airplanes, or speedtrains, or freeway,
there'd be no distance that can hold us back."



I have to fly today. I hate flying. For two hours I am a sitting duck with no control over anything that is going to happen to me. It's not like in car where you can see the road in front of you and see what's coming and can ask the driver questions if things dont sound or feel right. I mean the whole logic of flying makes no sense to me as it is - you're just up in the air, floating? and this somehow works? makes no sense to me whatsoever. but on the other end i love the though of traveling, it makes me feel so grown up, independent, especially traveling on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment